New to the page , have a civic Type S available just after some pricing thoughts please

Hi , we are new to the forum and have a Honda Civic type S petrol for sale , great history inc cambelt change , its done just over 200k but is exeptinally clean for the year and mileage. Just wondered whether the guys on here who appreciate the quality and engines from Honda would give me some valuation advice.  The reg number is YP04 XVJ VERY TIDY EXAMPLE .

thanks in advance 

Just now, MGT CARS LTD said:

Hi , we are new to the forum and have a Honda Civic type S petrol for sale , great history inc cambelt change , its done just over 200k but is exeptinally clean for the year and mileage. Just wondered whether the guys on here who appreciate the quality and engines from Honda would give me some valuation advice.  The reg number is YP04 XVJ VERY TIDY EXAMPLE .

thanks in advance , pics sent on request as it won't let me post them on the forum for some reason.