Hello to everyone

Hi everyone, I am new to the Honda forum, but I am already an active member of both Volvo and Ford forums.  My current 'garage' of cars includes the following:

2004 Volvo C70 2.0T convertible

2002 Mondeo 2.5 V6 Zetec S

2001 Mondeo 2.5 V6 Ghia X

2001 Honda Civic 1.6

I am thinking of adding a 2001/51 Honda Accord Type V.  Never owned an Accord before and I wonder if anyone has any advice from a potential buyers perspective?  The car I am viewing (tomorrow) is a 2001/51 2.3 Type V in black with circa 143,000 miles on the clock, looks in excellent condition from the photo's, has four previous owners, a good history and full MoT for £950.  Bargain or not?  Appears to have had some front subframe repair at this MoT, and there is some rust on front and rear subframes, not unusual for an eighteen year old car!  I hope that it looks as good in the flesh, if so I think I am having it.  Any comments, advice etc would be greatly appreciated.....sorry cqnt seem to upload images here but I have listed them elsewhere.

Hi.....welcome to the Forum

Nice collection of cars!   Have to say, am tempted into a Volvo C70 convertible....how do they fair?  reliable or not?

The Accord is a completely reliable car overall as long as it has been maintained correctly over the years.
Would replace the cambelt if in doubt that it hasn't previously been replaced, otherwise it shouldn't give you any issues.

Good to have you onboard and let us know how it goes with the purchase of the Accord