Good Honda Repair/ Maintenace manual

Jasonw69

Hi I hope this topic hasn't been posted recently as I couldn't see a search for recent topic. I'm looking for a good manual for repairs preferably a cd manual with good screen shots and step by step guides for jobs to de done on my Honda for when the time comes.

The Honda model I have is a diesel 2014 I DTEC Honda Civic 1.6L. I've just bought it from an approved dealer but may want to do some jobs whatever I feel brave enough to do later. All information on the best repair guides appreciated. I couldn't see anything on the Honda website unfortunately.

Thanks.

Okay that's great anyway they just don't want you to fix your own cars these days lol. Not that I'm a great DIYer lol but was hoping to give some things a go and perhaps will. I know you tube can be good for specific jobs as well anyway.

Thanks very much for the info Trevor that's great.

Its always worth having a go at maintaining your car no matter what age as long as it doesn't require special tools, which unfortunately most modern cars now use to carry out even the most simple procedures.