Sat Nav fault - 2014 model

Anthony86

Hi, I am hoping for any advice on the Sat Nav fault I have. I recently bought a 2014 CRV for my wife. It came with a Sat Nav built in and initially worked perfectly. However for the past few weeks it does not work at all. On starting the car there is a notice on the screen advising that there is a problem with the GPS and provides certain steps to take. I have tried all these steps ( area with good signal, remove phones, etc) bar taking the car to the dealership. Not having the Sat Nav isn't the biggest problem, this notice on the screen does not go away and is therefore blocking all the other features - Bluetooth, set the clock, radio stations etc. It is extremely disappointing as we had spent a fair bit extra to treat ourselves to this model with the fancy features.

I have searched online as best I can with no success. I have included some photos of the fault message screen. I am hoping it is just the GPS antenna but no idea where this is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

GPS problem 1.jpg

GPS problem 2.jpg

GPS problem 3.jpg