MPG for Diesel Automatic

Taylorclan90

Hi...welcome to the Forum

Typically around town you should not expect much more than around low 30's to the gallon

On an extra urban run it should achieve around high 30's to low 40's and on a decent motorway run it should get around mid to high 40 mpg.

• 1 month later...

No I'm happy with that. The Accord Tourer I had, manual 2.2, used to get between 46 and 50, that was an excellent car. Had 257K out of her, same clutch, exhaust and everything electrical worked fine, great piece of engineering. Only got rid of her because my wife no longer wanted to drive so I have the CRV now, just hope she is as good.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi, ive just bought one. I’m getting about 42mpg and thats travelling 25ish miles to work and 25 back. A few roundabouts, 40 zones and a dual carrriageway. Plus a few nipping about town, so I’m ok with that. Sometimes put my foot down too. 

I reckon if you were to take it easy on a long distance ride, you would probably get a lot more. Depending on driving. 

Nice relaxing drive drive though. 

Hope this helps alittle. 

• Like 1