The connection between a locking wheel nut and airbag

Anna

5 minutes ago, Trevor said:

I wonder if they are looking at other service recall issues at the same time or possibly looking for additional work (e.g. worn discs and pads)?

Let us know what they come back with when you collect it later

Will do. 🙂

Thought that might be the case, although I would be concerned if they find too much wrong but if its only just a couple of things and they generally work on a fixed-price system for brake pads.
The exhaust could possibly be welded but I imagine they might replace the whole section.

Keep us informed on how it all goes

• 2 months later...

I had a recall re: passenger airbag and the health check which revealed my Jazz had a nr worn-out battery fitted carried forward from previous ( Vauxhall ) dealer as well as a potential puncture in near undetected damaged tyre. Quite dismayed at the costs involved putting these matters to right but grateful that they were discovered before I could have been stranded somewhere and costs therefore soon forgotten!  ( No redress offered by previous dealer although only purchased a few months ago despite a blazing row!). 

• Sad 1