Speed display

Pat

Right I'm a newbie and only just got my Honda. First time I have ever owned an Honda. Loving it so far but I cannot for the life of me figure out something. Is it possible to have the speed that I am doing displayed at all times without resorting to looking at my speed diameter all the time. I am slowly getting used to the touch screen etc. I swear you need a mensa degree to figure it out !! I've looked in the book, googled, you tubed nearly everthing I can think of . If anyone can tell me how to do it in laymans terms I would be really grateful. The honda I've got is a Honda CR-V 2.0 i-VTEC SR 5dr [DASP] Petrol Estate 2017.  Thanks for reading   

Hi Pat....welcome to the Forum

Going from memory I thought there is a speed indicator which shows the speed limit and the speed you are travelling at within the speedometer display.

I think also that you can set the active cruise to comply with the prescribed speed limits.

Definitely bed-time reading of the manual required to learn half of what the CRV is capable of....my one I had for years and was still finding the odd new thing here and there 🙂

hi Trevor, yes it has a speed limit sign come up but no speed indicator. I am sure there is a way to make both come on ... I have yet to fathom it out!! Not attempted the cruise control yet 🙂  I didn't even realise there was a cd player in it till I pressed a button and the whole display system flipped over and there it was. I nearly jumped through the roof when that happend. Thanks for your reply  🙂