New Type R

I'm so jealous my colleague at work has put his name down for a new Type R, more suited for the older gent as it doesn't have the boy racer spoiler. Apparently it has been lowered to compensate for the spoiler, it looks the dogs.

He currently has a 1500 Civic, do you think he'll notice the difference. He was looking at the Hyundai i30N as he didn't like the boy racer fin. But when he visited the Honda showroom the salesman told him about the new Type R  

Sounds like a good compromise and shouldn't attract too much of the wrong type of attention.

I test drive the Type R when it came out but didn't get on with the lack of visibility, too many blind spots in my opinion but it does look great 🙂

Was happy to get back into my CRV later on that day....like a comfy pair of old slippers

• 11 months later...

Well it's here the new Type R GT, smaller big fin, slightly larger wheels and tyres. He has to run it in for 500 miles, that must be a killer all that power there but can't use it yet.

182 mph apparently, the engine bay is full of engine and turbo, a beautiful looking machine.🤤

Hi Andy.....long time no hear, hope you are staying well?

Crikey, that's almost a year for the car to arrive!
I'm sure the wait was worth it though.

Sounds like an amazing machine, let us know what you think of it on the road

• 3 weeks later...