Variable servicing

blackcrvowner

Hi, I've had my crv about a year and so it's servicing should be due about now. I'm not sure if my crv has variable servicing and tells you  via the dash when various parts need replacing. I can seem to find anywhere on the dash to say if it's been switched on or not, does anyone know where I can find out? 

Also does anyone know where you can find a servicing schedule if it's not, the manual just lists what needs changing for non european models. 

Hi....welcome to the forum

I'm not sure what year your CRV is but if it is within 3 years then I would be recommending servicing activities be carried out by the local Honda dealership and they would have records and procedures appropriate to the service schedules recommended to the vehicle mileage and usage.

If it were me I would start from scratch and replace anything that doesn't look new and then continue a new servicing regime from there onwards

Initial cost is higher but balances out after the next few services plus you know everything is in tip top condition.

I suppose if it is on the invoices as being changed within the prescribed mileage/time then its fine but if in doubt....

They don't usually cost much to buy from somewhere like Eurocarparts and are relatively easy to replace