New to Honda's

Hi, I'm in my third year of owning my Accord ctdi, and still loving it!

Although buying the car as spares or repair, I've found it to be easy to work on, everything that is classed as serviceable is easy to get at, unlike my previous cars...

I like the ride of a decent size car whilst still getting 50+ mpg...

Hi Charlie...welcome to the forum

We had an Accord 2.2 cdti a few years ago, was hugely economical for quite a large car, makes you wonder whether its worth getting a small car for economy really 🙂

What repairs did you have to carry out to put it back on the road?

Good to have you onboard

Hi Trevor, the main thing to be fixed was the dreaded vsa/abs pump, found a place online that fix them for about £150, so sent it off there, only took about 3 days before coming back. Other biggie was the alternator was intermittent not working so had my local garage change it. Apart from that just the usual brake pads and rotors, drop links, and then a good servicing to get it up to spec...

I had a megane before this so used to fixing things....

Lol...I suppose being a Renault owner then you would be used to running repairs 🙂

Sounds like it was standard maintenance and electrical work then, not too bad and should last you for years now