Hazard and Indicators not working

Discodas

Hi All, newbie here, I have a 13 plate CRV SR, all good for the last 18mts, last Friday fuse15 blew, replaced all good, till today. No turn or hazards, checking the fuse its good?, helpppppp, have tried to locate relay but not found. Call to garage says its an MICU issue???? , also today the message on dash said battery can't sustain stop start, but put that down to very little driving as Covid has locked us down. Have checked bulbs and led in mirrors they are all good and dry.

Any help assistance would be welcomed 

Darryl

Hi Darryl....welcome to the Forum

If fuse 15 blew then there is the problem, short circuit or similar which could be caused by water ingress....I would inspect each lamp seperately and see there is no corrosion in the bulb holder (including the mirrors)

Hi Trevor 

Thank you, Ive gone round all holders and as far as I can with LEDs, all appears good, contacts clean. Odd thing now fuse 15 intact not blown. But still no connection or supply to holders?

Going to have to trace it back, could be a loose or corroded connector somewhere in the vehicle. 
Maybe worth looking in the areas that open and close (e.g. tailgate wiring) to see if there is a short circuit in there

Started today, nothing at the rear, and the stalk is ok to, on opening the fuse box doing some open heart surgery, ive found a dry connection, and poorly connected fuse, tinkering done all sorted.

• 2 weeks later...