Where is my aux?

Fabz

Hi I have a 2014 jazz with the SD nav in I can't seem to find the jack/aux hole anywere. I have the lighter and the USP ports but no aux can anyone he me out? 

I can't see a blanking plug! It has the aux option on the built in touch screen so I'm guessing it must have it but for life of me I can't find it. Looked all over even I glove boxes. The equipment I want to use says it's not comparable with honda Bluetooth. Is there another way it can be fed to system? 

Edited by Fabz

Yeah gone through that and the top box. I'm guessing it hasn't got one which is weird as I thought all models after 2006 had them installed. Unless it was replaced by the usb plug? 

I was sat in a 2011 Jazz last week and it had the USB lower down from the dash and also a AUX socket in the head unit in the dash but it was a higher spec car with SatNav and MP3 function so whether that is any different to yours?

This is basically the unit I have. And when source is pressed the is an aux option and in the manual it literally just says connect the aux but not where or how. All I can think is that there should be a aux next to the lighter and the usb flaps but hasn't been fitted. 

Screenshot_20200622-160423_Drive.jpg