I would like to have some information about my car

Hi all Honda fun.I am a honda civic type s 2.2 diesel owner. I like it very much I bout the car as it had just body kit modification but previously I had the same engine in my accord and never had that deep sound and never heard blow the turbo into the exhaust.The car in very good mechanical condition 155.000 miles in the clock.The previous owner didn't modify anything just painted inside couple of things to red and outside the plastic got be painted to black.If any of the members maybe know my car I will put the registration plate number to help anyone to find out who what did on this car.thank you all and I will upload some more pictures 

20 hours ago, Its AhmedBossman said:

hi and welcome, worth a try putting up on the facebook owners pages too,

but as you mentioned, we cant get far with pointing you in the right direction without a pic of the car or reg.

I will do some pictures and will put on. I will try the Facebook page as well.Maybe you know if I take the car in a place where mapping can they tell me any modification has been done  on the car. The Reg: Gx57kfr

yeah best bet would be asking the mappers and they should be able to point out the mods to you, alternatively upload some engine bay pics and we might be able to have a look at whats been done,

being a diesel, could be basic exhaust upgrades, downpipe is the most common upgrade, can be a number of things but doubt its something more technical if it looks stock

The engine bay looks stock .But the car sound is deep for a diesel actually I know my accord sound.And the turbo you can hear at around 2500rpm it's like charging up and if you keep there unbelievable boost coming up till 5000-5500rpm after loose all power that in second gear in 3rd gear 6000rpm loose the power so I don't know down pipe maybe bigger and has a little turbo blow sound in the exhaust everything looks stock.i think I have to take the car to a map shop.