(Honda Accord 1.8i 2000) Have I read these codes correctly?

JoshuaErsan

Hello all. I have a 2000 Honda Accord 1.8i here in the UK. After driving about 20 minutes and when everything is warmed up the engine will begin to lose power and stutter. Weirdly the engine light will then come on and the car seems to regain power. I don't think my car has a obd2 port so I have read the codes by following a technique I found on Youtube (Link Below). Basically there's a male port under the passengers side that I short with a wire. Codes then read out on the dash with the engine light. I have linked a video below of my car whilst it's reading out the codes. From as far as I can tell the code it's reading just seems to be "1" on repeat. From what research I have done code 1 seems to be HEATED OXYGEN SENSOR A. Have I read this correctly and should just replacing this sensor fix the cars issue? Thanks for your help in advance!

- Joshua

Guide for codes I used : https://www.ericthecarguy.com/hondaa...ensor-a-obd-i/

My codes : https://youtu.be/eVeQRiGlExc

DSC_0199.JPG

Wow...the old diagnostic code retrieval procedure, haven't seen that done in years!

I would be surprised if it is an oxygen sensor making the engine lose power.

I would be tempted to try again to see if you get another code and I seem to remember that they stack up behind so after reading the first one there may be others waiting to display.