Squealing sound when turning right

Hazel

Hi ,I have a 2005 honda frv 2.2ictdi. I have had her since new with no real problems. Recently she has developed a high pitch squealing sound that appears to be coming from the rear of the car . It only seems to be present when turning right ,and only when going above 15 mph. It is both embarassing and concerning . 

She has had a new link arm at the rear that did not solve it. She has had new breaks fitted that has not solved it.  3 mechanics have charged me to "look " at her but not given any helpful answers other then could be break dust or grit

Does any one have any idea what the cause could be as I am getting annoyed paying mechanics but not getting noise stopped   

Hi Hazel.....welcome to the Forum

It sounds very much like either slight wear in a wheel bearing which can cause the brake pads to squeal when in contact with the disc when cornering.
If it occurs when cornering right then the centrifugal weight is shifting to the left and loading that bearing, which suggests it is the left hand rear bearing that is possibly worn.