Integra Type R - ABS brake sensor

Roo

Good afternoon everyone, Been meaning to get on here to talk all things Integra, but never got round to it. However, now retired so hoping to get involved in interesting conversations on motors. Also which has again spurred me on is that I could do with tracking down a brake sensor for my rear offside on the DC2. Anyone know any where that might sell me one please? Other than the sensor, the car is in excellent condition with only 63k on the clock and will go forever. I just want to be reassured that keeping it does not result in having problems with parts. Had to track down a re-conditioned brake caliper last year. Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated, otherwise might need to consider selling before parts become too prohibitive to keeping.

Hi....welcome to the Forum

I find parts for Honda's from eBay are generally good quality and very reasonable prices, especially ABS sensors.
I have previously bought one that is longer and used that, albeit one for an Accord and used it on a CIvic as long as it reaches and the plug is the same.

Usually the flange fitting is correct and then depth it protrudes into the hub to get the correct distance from the reluctor ring, and it works absolutely fine if you can't find the exact one for the Integra.

Good to have you onboard and feel free to jump into posts to 'talk motors'