O2/Lambda Sensor

Stoffo

I recently bought a 2016 CR-V and after about a month of owning the vehicle the Check Engine Light illuminated on the dash. I took it to a local garage who read the code and told me the problem was the Bank 1 Sensor 1 had low voltage. They said they took it and and gave it a quick clean and cleared the code which seemed to fix the problem for about a week or so.  After the light came back on a week later  I assumed I'd need to replace the sensor. I've had a look at the code on the sensor in the car and it reads 36531-RZ0-G02 - 281004566. Everywhere i look online is telling me this model number is incompatible with my vehicle and the correct part is actually 36531-RZ0-G01 - 281004568. Is the sensor currently in the car wrong and is that what's probably throwing the check engine light??

Hi.....welcome to the Forum

At first glance the serial number looks to be updated so I wouldn't see that as being an issue.
The sensor, as long as it is the correct type (e.g. 4 wires, etc) then it will work okay.
I would be tempted to look at any wiring, earths and connectors to ensure that there is no corrosion present which could cause a high resistance and therefore low voltage.