Rough going into all gears

G12DRD

Hi everyone i’m new on this owners club & i’m really looking for some advice regarding my Honda Crv Ex 2.2 CTDi 2008 model. I have had the car less than a year & over the past few months its been getting rougher & tougher going into gear.....i have had the car checked out from my friends in the motor trade & have been told that it was the clutch...just recently i have had the LUK clutch & Dual mass flywheel changed, the slave cylinder twice....it is still the same before this has all been changed, i do understand it is difficult to bleed the system & you have to use a pnematic brake bleeder to do this i have ordered one tomorrow to do it.i have also adjusted 12mm at clutch pedal still nothing changed. Can anyone help me with this or give me more guidance? Can it be the master or just needing the bleeding done? I’m just thinking in order for the issue to happen what has caused it, a leak? Is there known leaks in specific parts? I’m at my tails end all advice would be helpful, thank you all 👍🏻

• 1 month later...