2014 Radio code

Ross M

Hello,

New to the group.

I'm looking for some help, had my battery replaced which has now reset my radio and sat nav and looking for any help on how to source it.

I've scrolled through youtube looking for answers but my model of stereo doesn't seem to be there. 

I have attached a picture of it. There is a card in the handbook with the serial number but no radio code.

Any help is appreciated.

Ross

20201002_233054.jpg

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the reply.

So I had the car in at Honda after them saying it would cost £30 to get the code.

They have just phoned saying it is going to cost £249 because of the type of unit it is and has to get sent back to the manufacturer Clarion to get it. 

Pretty frustrated with it, dont think I have any choice though.

Ross

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 12:15 PM, Ross M said:

Hello,

New to the group.

I'm looking for some help, had my battery replaced which has now reset my radio and sat nav and looking for any help on how to source it.

I've scrolled through youtube looking for answers but my model of stereo doesn't seem to be there. 

I have attached a picture of it. There is a card in the handbook with the serial number but no radio code.

Any help is appreciated.

Ross

20201002_233054.jpg

Ross M   Do you know your serial number???

• 1 year later...