H-Tune, Honda Karma, Accord Owners Club, Civic Life

ec5780

I hope this post is allowed here.

Just wondering if anyone else is missing the H-Tune forums (which formerly had several different names).

There was a wealth of technical information posted on there especially for some of the more rare models and I haven't found any other site that has quite the same level of engagement, community or information.

Any ideas if it is likely to make a comeback or any other sites with similar levels of technical information on the less common models?

Thanks!

They were a great forum but unfortunately read that they were dissolving, sent them a message saying they could refer their members here and we could accommodate them to keep the dialogue running.
However, as you say, there is a huge volume of great information on the site which we wouldn't be able to publish on here which is a shame 😞

Thanks for replying.

we wouldn't be able to publish on here

Why wouldn't you be able to publish it here? Is it simply because the site is down now and we physically don't have a copy - or there is too much information to upload in one go i.e. it would be too time consuming?

Its not our domain unfortunately 😞

This is the problem when sites go down there is no way of replicating the information somewhere else and also anyone who signed up to the site would not expect to see their data published elsewhere (GDPR, etc).

• Thanks 1

I loved the honda karma forum, even despite what felt like the longest period with having no pictures!

Following the merge with Civiclife (I was a member there too), things did seemingly go a bit strange. Then came the re-naming to H-tune and the rest is history. Such a shame as certainly under the Honda Karma/AOC era there was such a wealth of useful info and DIYs. Was for me the biggest Honda resource since Honda revolutions years ago

Its a shame when forums close down, unfortunately Facebook is taking so many members away from the traditional forums.

Feel free to jump in and help out with any posts you can answer and see if we can pep the site up a little.

• Like 1