Passenger front indicator bulb

Glaw

Hi

Ive changed all my CRV bulbs to LED, apart from front fogs and front indicators.

Now , Im no mechanic but how are you meant to get to the passenger side front indicator bulb. I can see it but there is no way I can get to it but im itching to change these bulbs now.

Also  I am assuming the bumper may have to come off for front fogs?

Thanks

03828749-4805-4d5f-952e-5fabf913b293.jpg

6ba6ef40-8aaf-4eee-beb3-fee5cdf7e543.JPG

IMG_9680.jpg

I did not know this was possible as Im not that good with these things, I followed youtube to change front side lights and how to remove rear lights to change all those bulb to led and also youtube again for the interior roof/glove box bulbs

this one just seems much harder, dont know why they make it so difficult.

Ok I shall check, so basically some type of removable cover by the front wheel arch is what im looking for?

Do you have a copy of the Owners Manual as it will detail in there how to access the bulb. Not sure if it's the same layout under the bonnet as yours but in a 2010 manual it states to gat access you have to "remove the fusebox from its stay by pulling out"

If you dont have a manual, I'm sure you can download these from the Honda UK website.

right so downloaded the UK crv manual

its shows driver side is the coolant side which is fine as that can be reached without removing anything

cool

passenger side UK it is saying remove the fuse box... I dont know how I didnt clock that before , think i was looking at the usa manual LLLOOLL

ok so I shall try that later today, seems to suggest pull clip back and lift fuse box....

I shall attempt this whilst sober and report back!!

HI

So here I went with my LED torch ready to wack the fuse box out the way, not to allow it to block my LED adventure then , hmmm

Found a big hose looking _______ in the way

This is the picture of front passenger side, seems even if I move the fuse box, still cannot get in there!

if anyone knows if I can pull that dam hose out the way without turning my car into a Brick , let me know please!!!