factory defect of the cylinder head 1.6 I-DTEC 120 KM and 160KM

tsronin

Please watch out for a factory defect of the 1.6 I-DTEC 120 HP and 160 HP cylinder head.  The manufacturer, despite the knowledge of this defect in 2018, has not done anything since then to call the car for service and check if this defect applies to your car.  Only when the user on the website says that the engine is too loud, they will take care of it.  Of course, if the car is still under warranty.  In the attachment, the beginning of the service bulletin, which lists which cars may be related to this defect.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i49ZwXWoLulv85-xO4-68sCM3p3A75K2/view?usp=drivesdk

• Sad 1

Will not be deleted.  They have known about it since 2018 or the end of 2017.  They do not do a service action because apparently this fault does not affect the reliability of the car or safety - the words of the manufacturer.  We have nothing to count on.  Unless the car is under warranty.  In 2018, most cars were still under warranty, but no one was called to the service.  When the client reported, they dealt with it, if the client did not report, they did nothing.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is totally insane! I have the same problem on my 2015 Honda CR-V 1.6 i-Dtec 160hp
Do you know how much time (km) we could drive without changing the cylinder head?