my 2013 CR-V 2.2D Passenger Power Window & Power Wing Mirror suddenly both stopped working

GMike

Hi. Can anyone help.  My 2013 CR-V  2.2D has suddenly developed a problem. The passenger power window and the same side wing mirror have both stopped working at the same time. The master control switch and the passenger switch for these items don’t work but the switches for all other windows and drivers wing mirror work as normal.

Checked fuse’s, but can’t find one for wing mirror, all ok. Checked for damaged wires at door hinged position, all ok.

I am thinking it’s probably pointing towards the passenger window side switch or the Master switch assy on driver’s door.  But what I can’t understand why the window and side mirror have both stopped when they are on different switches. I can’t find a wiring diagram anywhere on the internet.

Any help / ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I've just had a similar problem with a 2013 CR-V the wing mirror would not fold or tilt, also the security lights would not flash when locking. It seems to be the car management system that has cut them off.

Disconnecting the battery and reconnecting has fixed everything but I also checked my battery voltage and it is below 12 volts and doesn't pick up even after a half hour run.

I think the battery is getting old and the car is not getting a lot of use at the moment. Hope this helps.