Performance/power mods N22 engine

Going to be taking my old 2.2 ictdi mk7 accord on track, as I’m getting a new car in the coming weeks. 
what performance gains can I get and what mods are available for the N22A2 engines? 

I have already had an EGR and DPF DELETE, race cat, and straight piped twin tip exhaust, stage 1 remap, battery has been relocated to the boot and a ram air cold air intake fitted. I’m waiting on delivery of a lightweight flywheel, and performance clutch. 
What further performance mods are available for this engine. 

Sounds like You have everything covered, however the exhaust tips wont help. Cold air intake lets the engine breathe better, but I might suggest a low restriction, cat converter and a straight thru muffler to let it breathe out. Regards, Little G

On 7/24/2021 at 7:15 PM, Little G said:

Sounds like You have everything covered, however the exhaust tips wont help. Cold air intake lets the engine breathe better, but I might suggest a low restriction, cat converter and a straight thru muffler to let it breathe out. Regards, Little G

Is there no other way to extract more power from the engine?? Especially seeing as it’s a low compression engine.