Air con compressor

Jeff

Hello, newbie here so apologies if its been asked before. I have a 2009 model Honda Accord, and have owned it for the last 9 years. Its an absolute beast, never let me down. It would seem now though, with nearly 210k on the clock, that the air con pump has failed. My question is, does anyone here know if a pump off the earlier Accord model will fit, or would one off a Civic or CR-V? I'm really struggling to get one off the model I have, hence the question. There's loads of CR-V and Civics about in the scrapyard but no Accords. Looked at a few pictures online of different pumps from varying models and can't seem to see much difference. Any help greatly appreciated. 

Hi Jeff....welcome to the Club

I would probably go from the part number and see which others share the same compressor.
Find the number and put it in an eBay search and hopefully should list other models with this pump fitted

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 12:39 AM, Jeff said:

My question is, does anyone here know if a pump off the earlier Accord model will fit, or would one off a Civic or CR-V? I'm really struggling to get one off the model I have, hence the question.

''

Go here and stick in your VIN:

https://www.parts-honda.uk/

Search for 'compressor' and you should find the part no. for your model. You can google that to cross-reference with other models

• Like 1