Honda Hybrid

Neil.M

Hi Trever

Thanks for the reply, sorry I've been away for a bit, but things are slowly but surly getting back to some sort of normality and my days are getting fuller.

I agree with your observation about the gadgets in the car, but I have worked my way through the owners manual, and have just about sorted them all out !!

I have also downloaded the 'Honda e' app on my phone, and added the extras, 'O.K. Honda' etc., (Very useful). You can locate the car anywhere, and perform certain functions like locking or unlocking the doors, and sound the horn to find it in a multi story carpark or large parking area.

Neil

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 11:13 PM, Neil.M said:

Hi Trever

Thanks for the reply, sorry I've been away for a bit, but things are slowly but surly getting back to some sort of normality and my days are getting fuller.

I agree with your observation about the gadgets in the car, but I have worked my way through the owners manual, and have just about sorted them all out !!

I have also downloaded the 'Honda e' app on my phone, and added the extras, 'O.K. Honda' etc., (Very useful). You can locate the car anywhere, and perform certain functions like locking or unlocking the doors, and sound the horn to find it in a multi story carpark or large parking area.

Neil

Thanks for the update Neil

Keep us updated on anything interesting you find over time, I'm sure other functions will slowly become apparent over time