30 Second Auto Lock

Stubey

Hullo all,

I have a 2001 crv that does not have any door locking or unlocking buttons on the arm rest.

When I unlock the car, if I do not put the key in the ignition, then the doors all automatically re-lock after 30 seconds regardless of whether the doors have been opened or not.

This has only recently started to happen after having the battery disconnected.

How do I turn off this feature please?

Hi.....welcome to the Club

How to Program a 2001 Honda CR-V Keyless Entry Remote Fob

Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:

Note:
 Entering the programming mode cancels all learned keyless remotes, so none of the previously programmed remotes will work. You must reprogram all of the keyless remotes once you are in the programming mode.

You must complete each step within 5 seconds  of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode.

1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)

2. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on one of the remotes. (An unprogrammed remote can be used for this step.)

3. Turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)

4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote used in step 2

5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II)

6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode.

7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.

8. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.

9. Test remote(s)