Crv losing power

paulwalesuk

Hi All. After breaking down in my 2007 crv 2.2 diesel I had a new intercooler fitted and my turbo was sent off to be rebuilt. All seemed fine until last Sunday. I was driving on the flat at approx 60mph having done approx 30 miles. No warning lights, no noises, no smoke but from nowhere I had no throttle response and the revs started dropping until it cut out. I switched everything off, started engine again and off I went until the same happened again about a mile further. RAC detected nothing including on their diagnostic device. Took it back to the garage who stated everything was in full working order and no faults or error codes were found when they ran a diagnostic check.  For the last week it has driven fine (2-5 miles per day) until today when the identical thing happened again after approx 30 miles. This time I was also aware of the heater temperature going fairly rapidly from hot to cold whilst the temperature gauge was going up and down from halfway to 3/4. Again no warning lights or noises. Does anyone have any suggestions. Many thanks in advance