Tyre deflation warning

Goodplan53

I’m not sure if this is covered in another thread - forgive me if it has already been discussed. Has anyone else experienced the tyre deflation warning coming on even though there is nothing wrong with the tyre pressures? I have to initialise the system each and every journey.  It has got worse, too over the months and I doubted myself so I got the tyres checked - but they are fine.

Is it possible to replace the sensor (wherever it is) or even disable the function altogether as it is not particularly useful even when working properly.

I drive an HR-V EX CVT ‘67 plate 

Thanks in anticipation,

• 2 months later...

Check the tyre tread depth across each axle if these are substantially different this could be your problem. I have had this when I fitted a new tyre to one side only (full size spare) when I replaced the original when repaired the problem was resolved.

• 1 year later...

I'm getting this problem too. Tyres all have similar depth but miss-matched brands - front are both goodyear, but one rear is a michelin, and the other a pirelli - I've only had the car 2 weeks so not me - do you think this could be the issue