Cruise Control

Hi.I have had my 2020 Jazz for 2 months.I have had this same issue happen approx 10 times & wondered if anyone could advise please.When I have been driving with cruise control on for some unknown reason the cruise control seems to stop working & whatever I seem to press it won’t activate again until I come to a complete stop either behind traffic,roundabout or traffic lights.When I press the cruise control button the symbol is lit up in white but another symbol appears to the right of it saying “cruise control off”.Every time I press the cruise control button this comes up until I brake & stop completely.I have been on the motorway for 40 odd miles before being able to stop to reactivate it!!!So annoying.Am I doing something wrong or does it need to be looked at?Car is still under warranty.I would appreciate  any replies.

I'm not sure but sounds like there are some settings you may be able to alter to clear this issue.
Alternatively, maybe pop by your dealer to ask the question as they may know the issue and either direct you to the settings or they can reprogramme the system.

Let us know how you get on with it

25 minutes ago, Trevor said:

I'm not sure but sounds like there are some settings you may be able to alter to clear this issue.
Alternatively, maybe pop by your dealer to ask the question as they may know the issue and either direct you to the settings or they can reprogramme the system.

Let us know how you get on with it

Thank you for your response. I have to go in to Honda on Weds so will ask then. 🙂 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 1:37 PM, Trevor said:

larrygreen1   How did you get on with this issue?

Hi Trevor & thanks for asking. Having taken the car to my local Honda after giving it a test drive nothing could be found. I haven't driven that much since through being on holiday but will monitor the next couple of weeks when I have a few longer journeys. What I did notice when the problem occurred with the cruise going off it also affected the automatic beam on the headlights coming on as well, when a vehicle was coming towards me or on a dark road the auto beam wouldn't function!. I will update in a couple of weeks as I have it in my head now that it will happen again. Regards. Larry. 

On 4/22/2022 at 1:37 PM, Trevor said:

larrygreen1   How did you get on with this issue?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...