Irish Newbie in search of a 5th gen accord

Tanky89

Hi all,

After a 5 hour round trip to a very rusty but gorgeous 95 accord ex, I've decided to search within ferry distance.

I see there is an add here (fate it seems) but if anyone has a 93-98 accord that isn't rusting like the titanic please pm me.

Thanks all

• 2 weeks later...

Hi....welcome to the Club

There are some examples of early Honda's being posted in the For Sale section so worth keeping any eye out on that section in the future.

Good luck with your search and good to have you onboard

• 6 months later...
On 4/12/2022 at 8:37 PM, Tanky89 said:

Hi all,

After a 5 hour round trip to a very rusty but gorgeous 95 accord ex, I've decided to search within ferry distance.

I see there is an add here (fate it seems) but if anyone has a 93-98 accord that isn't rusting like the titanic please pm me.

Thanks all

Hi my Fathers 1994 Honda Accord SR in Waltham Cross area has no rust. 2.3 larger engine. 

On 4/22/2022 at 1:21 PM, Trevor said:

Hi....welcome to the Club

There are some examples of early Honda's being posted in the For Sale section so worth keeping any eye out on that section in the future.

Good luck with your search and good to have you onboard

Hi all,

Thanks all

Hi tanky89, my Fathers car advert below has no rust.  Im asking offers in excess £3,000.  I can send you photos if you wish.  The car is Sorn but starts up first time, we are keeping it charged up and it has a full tank of petrol. 

Gaynor Atkins 

Not sure how this site works for replies. (22/10/22).

Hi all,

Thanks all

On 8/31/2022 at 5:07 PM, Gaynor Atkins said:

Rare opportunity to buy this car as only 13 in existance.  It has 2.3l engine, larger alloy wheels, large boot with original spare tyre and tools, spoiler on back.  Manual, petrol. LHD. Original factory fitted sliding roof. Sporty shaped saloon.  67,557 miles on clock.  Only 1 owner from new. Maroon coloured.  Leather upholstry and steetring wheel. Wood trim on dash. All MOTs held. Garaged.  Now SORN.  Please email me if interested.  

Hi all,

Sent a 5 hour round trip to a very rusty but gorgeous 95 accord ex, I've decided to search within ferry distance.

Thanks all