mk1 honda hrv cat stolen cant get exhaust gas temperature sensor

honda hrv

ive got a honda hrv mk1 some s**t nicked my catalytic converter so i bought new cat and lambda sensor but i cant get the exhaust gas temperature sensor that goes to middle of cat,ive tried everywhere even honda dont have it as its been discontinued,does anyone know how to get round this if not ill have to scrap it,thanks

Hi.  I too am after a thermosensor for a 2003 HRV many searches across several parts platforms and dealers have proved fruitless.  Could anyone recommend an alternative part number or sensor that will do the job. 

Alternatively, is there a work around that will be accepted by an MOT test station? Thanks in advance.

I am also in the same boat ..... except I am out in Bulgaria and looking to import a new after market converter from the USA via Amazon. My 1999 Accord Coupe is just about the same as the 2.3L sold in the States so i will use a cat and sensor applicable to the 2.3L.

About a year ago I imported LHD headlights for it to get it through the registration and they fit nicely.