Honda FR-V 2.2 Diesel. Movement on AUX side

Limpingadam

Right so I bought this car three months ago its sat on and off.

Changed the Oil, A+O + C Filter, Window Switch, Regulator.

Then I had noise on power steering and froth. Changed gaskets and flushed with Honda fluids.

Noises still on Aux acceleration. Changed Aux Idler pulley, and tensioner as noisey. (Well mechanic did)

But I still have noise on the belt side on intial pull.

Noticed movement in pulley itself. No clue what pulley it is or what to put into replace?

Video below.

Thought I'd try here as Facebook groups are dead when it comes to FR-V's.

https://youtu.be/Os8L0rOVxrU

Some slight audible clacking too every so many rotations.

Also noticed some turbo vein sound on way down, the intake pipe is knakered. Heard these are terrible for rattles from intake?

Edited by Limpingadam

Air Conditioning pulleys are prone to failure and rattle furiously until they expire.
Check for visual movement with engine running and also check if the aux belt is fluctuating when running or totally smooth rotation.

20 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Air Conditioning pulleys are prone to failure and rattle furiously until they expire.
Check for visual movement with engine running and also check if the aux belt is fluctuating when running or totally smooth rotation.

Is this the one pictured? As its' right next to the oil filter on top of the engine as shown in the video?