Clock will not adjust to BST

DieselHonda

Hello,

My car, a 2008 2.2 CDTI EX saloon has the sat nav built in. For the last two years the car has only done 8k where it is normally 20k per year. This March, when summer time came in, the clock stayed on GMT.  This is the first time this has happen in 13 years of ownership. Another thing that adjusted itself is my stay nav always had time of arrival on the display, now it shows the length of time required for the journey. I tried changing some settings in the menu, but to no avail.  The Nav has come up with a disc fault twice in the last six months, but it restarts ok when I turn the engine off and on again. I leave in Ireland, just wondering if any time signals were  shut down with the Brexit, the car originally came from the UK. 

• 2 weeks later...

There has been an issue with Honda clocks resetting to 2002 and this may also have affected other settings.
Chat to your local Honda dealer about this known issue and see if they can reset at no cost

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/3/2023 at 7:43 PM, DieselHonda said:

Thanks for that, It corrected itself, but had the same problem going from BST to GMT in Oct 2022. After a while it went 2 hours fast, I was able this time to adjust the clock back two hours in the sat nav screen. 

Before, mine was fully automatic and would always tell the right time.

Now I have to adjust it twice a year.

It was a right pita when it was wrong every day.