Part Needed for Honda CRX

Hi, I have a Manual British Spec April 1997 Honda Civic CRX 1.6 ESi 2 door, electric hood convertible and am in need of an Offside Rear Wheel Speed Sensor, the part number is 57470-SR2-A03.  Does anyone know where I can get one of these from as I'm not having much luck finding one??  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have found ones with the same connector and bore size to fit the hub and even if it is too long it will still work (make sure you have the correct one: 2 pin or 3 pin - depending on passive or active sensor)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Trevor.  We sourced a Right Rear ABS sensor for our 1997 CRX from a scrapped car in Holland and we now have continuity on the sensor but the ABS light is still illuminated on the dashboard when driven.  Do you have any ideas why this might be?  Could it be the ABS sensor ring?

• Like 1

It could be the sensor ring but also worth checking the resistance of all other sensors as well

The toothed ring should be clear of all corrosion and build of grease and dirt and also ensure it is not broken (e.g. cracked).