Clock time and Satnav.

Hi all.
I have had a 2008 Mk 8 Honda Accord 2.4 auto (200bhp) saloon with ADAS for 9 years. 100,000 miles. No problems and it is a fabulous, reliable and good looking car.

Except last January 2022 my Satnav stopped working and the clock went several hours out. I went into the menu but no go. I took the disc out and several weeks later the Satnav started working but it didn’t show time for trip etc.  But yesterday…surprise, the clock righted itself (an hour slow) but duration time of journey now shows! 
A long winded story. I presume it will correct itself in October when the clocks go back!

Anybody else have a similar experience. Nick

1 minute ago, Nick Williams said:

Hi all.
I have had a 2008 Mk 8 Honda Accord 2.4 auto (200bhp) saloon with ADAS for 9 years. 100,000 miles. No problems and it is a fabulous, reliable and good looking car.

Except last January 2022 my Satnav stopped working and the clock went several hours out. I went into the menu but no go. I took the disc out and several weeks later the Satnav started working but it didn’t show time for trip etc.  But yesterday…surprise, the clock righted itself (an hour slow) but duration time of journey now shows! 
A long winded story. I presume it will correct itself in October when the clocks go back!

Anybody else have a similar experience. Nick

33357974-80E0-4599-8C69-9134AC749625.thumb.jpeg.d052808d994168e6e6c658145f45ea7d.jpeg