Screenwasher adjustment

TheFridge

OK, after fiddling around today I've worked out they are adjustable, mine had just seized up. Adjustment was a bit hit and miss and I've not found the sweet spot but at least now the jet is hitting the screen above the wiper park position when driving at 50-60, and not shooting over the roof at 30. It's a pretty weak jet though.

I ended up using a short length of fencing wire to adjust the nozzles, agricultural but effective.

• 4 months later...

All wiper washer nozzles are basically the same, you were correct in putting put a piece of wire or a paper clip into the metal nozzle in the housing and have someone operate the washer stem in the car and adjust the metal tube in the washer until you get the correct line of washer liquid on to the center of your windscreen, nothing more annoying than having the car in front spraying his washer fluid over the roof of his car and on to your car especially on a sunny day when you have you car window open and get a face full of washer fluid.😒

BAZZER RN 1