Potential 2006 Honda Integra Type R DC5 Purchase Advice Needed

John Smith

Hi all, I have been a massive Honda fan for a long time and I am in the market to buy an Integra Type R DC5. I have found one for sale through a family friend of mine and it has the following specs. I have been to see it and It's a 2006 imported DC5 with the Comfort pack, completely immaculate in championship white. with a flawless interior, full undersealed with painted underbody has had almost all parts replaced under car, bushings bars etc including a recent gearbox rebuild., original K20 engine the JDM version that makes around 220bhp with only 87k miles on it. Full service history too.

I decided to look around online and cant seem to find anything close to the level of quality of this DC5 or any 2006 models anywhere. He is asking £27,999.

Can you guys please let me know if this price is reasonable or a bargain or too expensive as I don't know ? I want this so badly and am willing to pay but want expert opinions on prices. Thank you in advance to anyone who would like to advise on this

See specs/mods list below

Petrol 6 Speed Manual

Could you guys let me know if this is a good deal

87k Mileage Mix of KM & Miles

MOT= 19th October 2023

Only been driven 2k miles since last Major Service

Private Plate Include

C Pack: Heated and folding mirrors, Rear wiper, Tinted rear window, JDM wind deflectors

Modifications:

Mugen Front & Rear Lip Kit

Rota G Force Satin Bronze Wheels

Gearbox Upgrade/Rebuild With Mfactory Master Rebuild Kit & 5.46 Final Drive

Eibach Federn Pro Street S Coilovers

Induction Kit

Regu 06&R Exhaust

Mugen Micro Mesh Braided Brake Lines

Hondata ECU

Tegiwa Aluminium Wheel Nuts

Momo Steering Wheel

Pioneer Double Din Stereo With Infinity Speakers

Genuine Mugen Leather & Alcantara Handbrake Cover

Clifford G5 Alarm/Immobiliser With Proximity Alarm

Thank you all for your time.

HONDA1.jpg

HONDA2.jpg

thumbnail_PHOTO-2022-12-28-20-29-06.jpg

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hi John Smith - yes its a lot of money for that car - BUT as you have said you can not find another as good - Go see it test drive and haggle, life is too short - if its what you want and as good as you say - buy it !

I am a bit late to this post but let us know if you bought it ?  and are you happy ?