Left light is always on Problem Honda Accord 2014

yonchevsv

I have a problem with my 2014 honda accord; I bought the car at an auction and now I am trying to fix it and drive it. The problem is this: the left headlight is always on (the bulb which is always in is H1) even after I take the key out and lock it. I've checked all the fuses and cables and can't figure out why this is happening? After removing the cover that is for the driver's fuses I saw a cable hanging and I can't find where it should be inserted or is it just for some additional function. Please advise if the problem is coming from this cable or should I look for the problem elsewhere? I am attaching the picture of this cable. Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-02-16 160153.jpg

That's an odd one.
As is the case with some manufacturers such as Volkswagen, the lights on one side will stay on when the indicator is switched to either side. In this case I don't think that is the issue, more likely it has sustained accident damage or something where there is a wire trapped or short-circuit to somewhere providing power (e.g. the wire trapped along with it.

I would remove the headlamp and look to see what is occurring with the wiring behind it as a good starting point

I'm not sure what those wires are for but I would have a look to see if there are any corresponding places for them to clip into and go from there