Mk2 CRV, for sale London, runner stolen CAT

charlie2995

Very sad to have to let my CRV go. Petrol, manual 2004 125000 milage  £350 .The cat was cut out damging the adjoining exhaust parts. Having gone round in circles with the insurers and different mechanics I need to throw the towel in. I don't have the time or space to fix her. She does have front driverside damage to the wheel arch too but mechanically everything is fine. She would need to be towed or put on a trailer. I want to get rid by the end of the week. March the 10th, daytime pickup on Monday and Friday. Or from 6.30 pm any day but Wednesday. Location is Camberwell London.

Edited by charlie2995
More info

This sounds similar to what happened when the catalytic converter was stolen from my FR-V. Insurers wanted to write it off, but I successfully challenged that and in the end they agreed to give me a cash payout which I could use to have it repaired.

However when I spoke to some local mechanics, none of them could get the parts so I did some research and ordered the parts myself. If it's exhaust parts you're after, try Motor Parts Direct (mpdonline.co.uk) or https://www.onlineautomotive.co.uk/car-parts/Honda/CR-V/2.0L/Petrol/Premium/Exhausts/Exhaust-System/HACRV20 3008A00/1/52

You'll almost certainly find the sensors on eBay. Or once you know the part numbers that are compatible with your car you can Google around to try to find the cheapest place that sells them.

If you want a one-stop-shop, https://catman.co.uk/ will sell you everything you need though in my case that would have worked out more expensive.

I know this isn't quite what you were looking for but I'm posting here as it may also assist potential buyers.