Worst Thing You've Been Pulled Over For?

Sam B

I got pulled over for no tags, because I'd just got the car. The officer then proceeded to breathalyze me! Imagine his surprise when not only did I supply the proper paperwork but also pass the breathalyzer test. I was profiled because my del sol is red and I'm a relatively young driver.

What's your worst story?

• 7 years later...

• 2 years later...

Many years ago I was instructed " by a copper "to drive up a one way street and wait at the top - He then followed me up the street and gave me a ticket !!!!!!!!!! - he said the desk sergeant would not take action but he had to ticket me in case anyone saw this and he would get into trouble if HE was reported for not issuing a ticket - I appealed but was found guilty - fined £4 because " I DID drive against the direction indicated " irrespective of the copper`s instruction !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never forgive the police for this, I was in my mid 20s now 75 years old - YES I hold a grudge ! I hope his arsole heals up and he suffers badly - Likewise for the Magistrate !!!!!!!!