Suitable And Good Tires For You?

ihave10cats

How to select a suitable and correct tires for you car ? Well, there are a lot of types of tires. Such a seasonal, performances, and mixing tires. They are all depending upon your driving habit. Choose according to your habit then you can save more petrol and time.
Please remember, new tires have to put in front, for those who always travel on winding or mountain road, put it at rear axle. 

crack? how does it crack? maybe u should spend on getting a better tire.nowadays tires comes with great technology that can improve ride and increase longivity of the tire's life

also, select the right tire size for your car. u can also choose a lower tire profile or plus sizing your tire to improve performance and handling.

for me , im currently using a bridgestone tire, seems fine to me.

People getting smart nowadays because of internet....they have learned how to choose a good tires by see people's reviews on blog or advertisement. Like me... if I want to choose ..i will definitely go for tires that can guarantee me on longevity, safety, best drive comfort level and most important must be suitable for all season traction.This is why I'm still using Michelin Primacy 3ST for my Honda CRZ. Just Have a look of this spec and I am sure you will love it

Thanks for sharing this... really appreciate ! I am really lack of experience when talk about tires..thats why need to come here gain knowledge... Cant imagine how people going to choose while so many brand in the market now like Bridgestone , Hankook , Dunlop and etc.... Even now Recon also got high market already....

In our country....for sure need a good tires that are flexible that can use for wet or dry condition road. It must give you superior grip either on mud surface, dirt or even rock. Unfortunately not many people realise how importance is the good tire is. A lot of people only will buy cheap tires that will give you more headache very fast.