Sun, Sea and

Alan gsd

Sun, Sea and I'm too old to remember what the other was, Brazzer RN 1 will know!! You all enjoy yourself I'll like after the shop!!

My old dad use to use his hanky as a sun hat - tie a knot at each corner and off you go.....

I can remember as a kid having a knitted looking/feeling swimming trunks, ok till they go wet, and when you came out of the water the crotch was full of wet sand and round your knees....

My mother used to put Baby Oil (steady it's my mother) on as sun tanning oil - it was all the rage!

Then when we were all red as  beetroot we were covered in Calamine lotion that turned into a white powder....

Happy Days

I can remember only too well the Third One Alan especially from my days in the Navy but too polite to mention it on here for the innocent Members. 😇

Cant recollect the other comments Alan but am sure you had the best time when you were young and things were so much better probably than what is happening today when you could compliment a young Lady for looking nice without being accused of a crime. and you could walk hand in hand with your young Daughter ( Mine is 12 years old ) without being looked at and being thought of as some kind of Pervert, I must admit this attitude from some ignorant people has caused a number of strong comments to the other person and some very heated words from me as her Dad to put them in the picture in no uncertain terms.

People should really think before voicing their opinions.

End of Sermon

• Like 1

In my time there was lots of banter everywhere bit like a carry on filmstless, you gave it and took it. Girls got wolf whistled, bottom pinched, they also got helped on with their coats, car door opened, other doors held open and seats given up on the bus, train etc.

You had a bit of fun but also had respect for each other. I can understand you getting peed off.

Common sense ain't that common

• Like 1

Recently I walked past a couple of Women trying to start one car from the other with jump leads, they didn't have a clue, I nearly stepped in to help but I thought They might accuse Me of being 'misogynistic' ( the latest buzz word), so I left it, walking back a little later, They'd got the A.A out! I blame higher Education, it sucks the brains out of people!