Rear screen wash jet on 2012 CRV ( 3rd gen)

MARto4

Just joined this owners club so hi everybody.

The rear screen wash jet is just dribbling water with no force and no fan shape.  When one of the front jets was the same I had to lift the jet out and blow it clear with an airline as poking it with a pin did not work. 
Does the rear jet come out and if so how do I do it and should I be inside or outside the car?

Thanks to anybody replying and thanks for reading my query 

Hi MAR

Welcome to the Honda Club, My guess It sounds as if there is a blockage somewhere on the system ,it might be the jets themselves which are blocked, you could try using some undiluted windscreen washer fluid to try to clear it or some methylated spirit in the washer bottle but make sure to flush it out after hopefully you have cleared the blockage, the rear jets should be removable and this is probably your first best option, check on ebay to buy replacement rear washer jets for your vehicle. 

Hope you get the result in clearing the problem.

Further to my recent reply ref the problem you have with the rear washer on your CRV I have looked on Google and they do sell a replacement nozzle for the rear washers. there is also a video on how to replace the nozzle which I hope will be of help to you

Thanks for reply BAZZER RN 1 - good advice which I will follow up. There was a one way valve just above the rear tailgate when open, which I put a fine drill into as recommended by a friend but it made no difference. 
Somebody else may find our chat useful.

Thanks.