Where do I find cheap parts?

My gen 9 civic 1.6 DTEC is in need of a few brake related parts. Local Honda dealership price and availability of brake caliper seal kits £70 per axel and ordered from Brussels. Jeeze there's only 1 ring seal and 1 expanding boot seal per caliper. I questioned if this was the complete caliper or just the seals. Appears the calipers are near £500 per corner.  Halfords and the likes will only supply complete calipers, looking to increase their profits. I'm going to require discs, pads and brake fluid can anyone advise a cheap reliable one stop shop or do I need to search tinternet.

Love my Honda though its not without design problems. Cant see speedometer as steering wheel gets in the way, black seats gather dust and stains like there is no tomorrow, the front seat bolster material wear so quickly, cleaning the interior front window to dash level requires the long arms of an Orangutan to name but a few. Would I buy another? probably mainly due to the huge boot and MPG.

I'm surprised your calipers need rebuilding, one maybe but all of them? 
There is a possibility that you could find some aftermarket calipers to upgrade the braking system such as Willwood which may not be too expensive if you can find secondhand ones

Thanks. Halfords informed me rear calipers were leaking and wanted £486.34 to replace them. After some checks l believe seal replacement will resolve the problem and cost £7.95 from eBay. I will also use OEM parts to replace all 4 discs and pads for £162 + £21 for tools and fluid V Halfords £754.92