Hello from South Wales

Hi, names Kev, had my CR-V for about a year now.

Also have a CB600F 🙂

Love all things Japanese when it comes to engines, also have a Suzuki Vitara, and a few other bits, couple of Honda and Yamaha boat engines.

Cheers!

matrixbus.png

• Like 1

Hi Kev.....welcome to the Club

Wow!, that must be one of the last of the Mk2 CR-V's haven't seen one that year before as most are Mk3's

Same here, have Honda CRF1000 as well as the bikes carry the same reliability cudos as the cars.

Good to have you onboard!

Thanks Trevor! I had it locally, im only the 2nd owner, its just ticked over 100k on the clock.

Was owned by an older couple and they were finding it a bit big and heavy to drive.

I use it to tow my caravan, probably be better with a diesel but i love the reliability of the K20.

Struggling to sort out a wobble (believed drive shaft, but we shall see!)

Cheers!

Kev

• Like 1

Sounds like it could be a driveshaft but if constant judder felt through the steering wheel then check out the auxiliary drivebelt for any dimples in the drive-side of the belt....have come across that before and affects the PAS pump enough to give a slight wobble 

On 7/16/2024 at 9:20 AM, Trevor said:

Sounds like it could be a driveshaft but if constant judder felt through the steering wheel then check out the auxiliary drivebelt for any dimples in the drive-side of the belt....have come across that before and affects the PAS pump enough to give a slight wobble 

Will check that out also.

Im 99% sure its the shaft, it went really bad and i fitted a second hand one which fixed 90% of it, but I now have a new non genuine inner and outer shaft in the post.

• Like 1