Charging eNY:1 on Tesla Superchargers network

Josh

Hi. I am planning a long trip on my new eNY:1 and have read multiple owners in the past mentioning a potential fault in the battery when charging their car on a Tesla Supercharger. They claim their car would not charge again on fast chargers, and just slow ones.

Has anyone experienced this? I got my car two months ago, so I am not sure if this issue has been resolved on a recent firmware update for example.

Ideally if I can use Tesla Superchargers I would as they are considerable cheaper than other public fast chargers in Europe.

Thanks for any insights!

• 1 month later...

Hi Josh,

When I was test driving the e:Ny1 at my dealership I managed to use a Tesla supercharger at Eurocentral in Scotland when the car first came out October 2023. My e:Ny1 was delivered mid January 2024 and I have heard of no charging issues on the demonstrator.

Setuo the tesla app for non tesla vehicles and it will list supercharges for non tesla.

When i used the Tesla supercharger in October there was only 4 sites available in Scotland, now around 9 sites available in Scotland.