New member after all these years

Have been an owner of a 1992 Accord 2.0i Coupe Auto since 2001 having acquired it from my late father in law who bought it from new.It's been incredibly reliable and has only done 125,000 miles which after 26 years  is nothing,Great engine,box and is a dream to drive,never missing a beat.Having bought a Seat Ateca last march though I've hardly used the Honda so made the decision recently to 'sorn' it,allowed the insurance and MOT to expire and it now sits covered up in my garage awaiting a decision as to what to do with it.Every week I turn it over and let it run for 20 minutes or so on my drive to avoid any problems with seizure etc. I'm very reluctant to get rid - not sure whether this will ever become a classic though - any views?.

• Like 1

Hi Malcolm....welcome to the Forum

The Accord will eventually, like most other cars, become a classic and if in great condition and the fact that you are looking after it so well in its golden years, then it will surely realise some value over time.

Either way, its a wonderful thing to have to tinker with and fettle to keep in good working order.

Feel free to post up a photo of it on here if you like.

Cheers,  Trevor