Drivers Window opened spontaneously - Honda Civic 2004

jonwebb

HI,  Had a weird one overnight.  I last opened/closed my car last night around 2130, but didn't start the engine, in fact never drove the car at all yesterday.  Im positive my drivers window was closed when i left it, as it hadn't been opened all day.

This morning my neighbour informed me the drivers window was fully opened.   I checked and nothing was amiss, nothing (dash cam, chargers, anything) had gone missing or had been visibly moved. Weather was dry all day/evening.

Started the car, opened/closed the window a few times, checked everything, nothing seems to be at fault.  My model of the car doesnt have the auto open window function from the keyfob (I tested this - and was never aware of it having it in the 17 years ive had her!).  Its bloody strange.

So my question is, any ideas why?     I know its possible that a short could cause it?  Tho without any ignition switched on?  Ill just be paranoid and keep checking the window every couple of hours for the next week now! lol 

Happy to hear any thoughts/debugging?  Is there any possibility that there is hidden auto open window function which might be triggered by another car fob's signal or anything like that?  I know its more likely a short/motor fault on an old car, but strange that it decided to kick off overnight without any moisture.   Thanks in advance :)