CRV Mk3 illuminated steering wheel controls

JRB

I'm new to the forum and couldn't find a thread dealing with this. We have just bought a 2012 CRV 2.0 EX (3rd gen). and wondered if the steering wheel controls (media, cruise etc) are supposed to be illuminated at night. I have seen some photos on another forum suggesting they should be, but ours aren't. if they should be, I can start trying to fix. Otherwise I guess we'll learn the buttons eventually! Can anyone confirm yes or no to this?

• 1 month later...

Hi JRB It would be nice to have an illuminated Steering Wheel ,If you do happen to come across any info on this, please let me and the other Members know Im sure it would be an interesting feature.

Cheers

BAZZER RN 1

12 hours ago, BAZZER RN 1 said:

I think I will have to take a trip to my Horizon Main Dealer and find out why mine does not appear to have this, is it on a fuse or how do you switch on this illumination 

BAZZER RN 1

I'm wondering if it's connected to the instrument brightness. Perhaps turning it up would help. I will try mine later (at the moment it's a bright sunny morning here and our driveway gets sun all day).

Hi. Thanks for the info on the illuminated Steering Wheel buttons, Mine was registered on 30/09/ 2008 so do you think it might have the steering wheel button illumination , It would be good if it has but I cant find where to switch it on .

BAZZER RN 1